Office Safety Precautions
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, shortness of
breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, coughing, or loss of taste or smell, please
ask us to change to a teletherapy session instead or reschedule the appointment.
- If you are immunocompromised or at high-risk otherwise, or living with someone
who is high-risk, we may decline to see you face-to-face as we do not want to
jeopardize the health of yourself and your family unnecessarily.
- Please wear a protective mask while you are in the waiting room and office. If
you do not bring your own, we have one available for you. We’ll be wearing one,
too. If you wear one of our disposable masks, please discard it in a garbage can
located outside the suite.
- If you prefer not to sit in the waiting area, we can text you when it is time to come
directly into the office.
- While in the office, please sit 6 feet away from others. If you are not sure where
to sit, please ask us. We will try to maintain social distancing as much as
possible in the waiting area, hallway, and office.
- To accommodate social distancing, we may need to have fewer people in the
office at a time than to what you are accustomed.
- Please use your own hand sanitizer or the available bottle upon entering and
leaving the office. A sink with soap is also available for use in the office kitchen
area and in the bathrooms outside the suite.
- After each client, the door handle, chair(s), table(s), and any other objects that
had been used are disinfected using spray and/or wipes. Please allow us time
between sessions to do this.
- The common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
- For now, the water pitcher and candy are unavailable. Please bring your own
snacks and drinks, if you would like.
- Physical contact between therapist and client(s) is discouraged.